Level 4: 4s and 5s
In Level 4
… thrill at how your child’s joy and delight in music-making grows even deeper as they master musical terms, read and compose music, work happily together in ensembles and on teams, and learn to play the glockenspiel – all while gaining confidence in using their own unique instrument – their singing voice.
Your budding young musician will eagerly look forward to each weekly class as creative movement, musical games, listening activities, and multi-instrument ensembles are creatively combined with music fundamentals for the perfect, pressure-free preparation for piano, violin, or voice classes later. Underneath the fun and games, we have a lot of serious, but joyful learning taking place – learning that is laying a rich foundation of musical understanding and skill.
In Level 4, be amazed as your child:
• Learns to read and compose music
• Begins to master musical terms
• Enjoys advanced ensemble activities and musical games
• Discovers the instruments of the orchestra
• Learns to play the glockenspiel
• Thrives with the best foundation for music lessons