Change My Enrollment

PCS offers convenient ongoing enrollment. This means you stay enrolled, with all of the benefits of enrollment, until you let us know you need to pause or withdraw.

You can pause lessons, withdraw, or start up again at any time of the year. Just be sure to submit your change before the 1st of the new month so that we can cancel your tuition charge in time.

Use the electronic form below, or call our office at 864-232-5010. We’d be happy to help you work through any questions or challenges you may have.

Change, Pause, or Withdraw

This form is provided for your convenience should you need to make a change in your PCS enrollment. Pause and withdrawal notices must be submitted before the 1st of the new month to avoid incurring tuition charges.

Download the new PCS app from the App Store or Google Play today!